February 11, 2021 — All-Purpose means ready for anything, and this new Maxus II model is ready for everything from upland game to waterfowl to turkey.
The new Maxus II All-Purpose Hunter is built upon the fast cycling and proven reliable Power Drive Gas System that admirably cycles a wide variety of loads while minimizing the felt recoil the shooter experiences. A new SoftFlex™ cheek pad and new Inflex recoil pad have been added to improve shooting comfort and control. The new stock can be trimmed for a shorter length of pull or increased with the included spacers. Shims are included to adjust cast and drop at comb. Rubber overmolding on the stock and new forearm improve traction in all conditions. A new screw-on style forearm cap makes disassembly easy.
The Maxus II All-Purpose Hunter features a full-coverage Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® finish for added concealment. The versatile 26″ barrel length is fitted with the Invector-Plus Choke Tube System and includes full, modified and improved cylinder choke tubes plus an extended extra-full choke tube for turkey. To learn more about the features and specs, […] please visit:
- New SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversized bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Four extended Invector-Plus choke tubes included (XF, F, M, IC)
- ABS hard case included
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.