January 26, 2021 — The exciting new line of Browning Maxus II shotguns now includes a Hunter version with a Turkish walnut stock with a satin finish. The beautifully grained wood is accented by a stealthy matte black anodized receiver and barrel finish. The textured, close-radius pistol grip offers excellent control.
The Maxus II Hunter is built upon the fast cycling and proven reliable Power Drive Gas System that admirably cycles a wide variety of loads while minimizing the felt recoil the shooter experiences. A new Inflex recoil pad has been added to improve shooting comfort and control. Length of pull is adjusted with the included spacers; and shims are included to adjust cast and drop at comb. A new screw-on style forearm cap makes disassembly easy.
Other features include a fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead and a nickel Teflon™ coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle for additional protection and lubricity. To learn more about the features and specs, […] please visit:
- New receiver styling with matte black anodized finish
- New satin finish Turkish walnut stock with close radius pistol grip is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- New screw-on magazine cap
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- ABS hard case included
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.